The Undergraduate Research Mentoring Series is a summer workshop series that provides an opportunity for mentors to do a "deep dive" into the theory and practices of effective mentoring.
- Negotiating Expectations With Your Mentee
- Effective Communication and Giving Constructive Feedback
- Inclusive Mentoring: Challenges and Solutions
- When Personal Issues Impact the Research: Mentoring the "Whole" Student
- Troubleshooting: Helping Your Mentee Make Progress
- From Student to Scientist: Helping Your Mentee Grow and Develop